The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) recently launched the next opportunity to bid for funding from the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) and would like to invite you to join the IETF Phase 2: Spring 2022 competition briefing webinar on Tuesday 1 February.
Businesses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland will now have the opportunity to bid for a share of up to £60 million in grant funding through the Phase 2: Spring 2022 competition window. To view the applicant guidance and make an application for funding, please visit our competition page.
The competition will open for applications on Monday 31 January and will run until Friday 29 April 2022. The competition will provide grant funding towards the costs of:
- Studies – feasibility and engineering studies to investigate identified energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects prior to an investment decision.
- Energy Efficiency projects – deployment of technologies to reduce industrial energy consumption.
- Deep Decarbonisation projects – deployment of technologies to achieve industrial emissions savings.
The competition is open to the following sectors, organisations and professionals including:
- Data centres
- Mining and quarrying companies
- Recovery and recycling of materials companies.
IETF Phase 2: Spring 2022 stakeholder event
We invite you to join our online IETF Phase 2: Spring 2022 webinar on Tuesday 1 February. It will be an opportunity to:
- Hear about the scope of the competitions
- Hear from industrial site owners who were funded in Phase 1
- Learn about eligibility criteria
- Learn how to make an application for funding
- Network online and develop partnerships for the competitions
- Speak with BEIS online for one–to–one discussions about the competitions.
To register for the webinar, please visit our registration site.
If you have any questions about the Phase 2: Spring 2022 competition or would like to discuss a potential application, please contact IETF@beis.gov.uk. We have also published answers to Frequently Asked Questions.