Climate Emergency is one day’s worth of interactive training (7 hours in total), divided into two sections (3.5 hours/ section). The training equips participants with evidenced examples of carbon reduction actions, and provides them with the information they need to take adaptation and mitigation actions within the culture and heritage sector.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- Gained an understanding of the basic science of climate change and how climate change is affecting us both globally and locally.
- Gained an understanding of how climate change can affect the culture and heritage sector.
- Explored the impact that the sector can have on tackling climate change.
- Created actions to help reduce the carbon footprint of your organisations.
- Explored strategies for influencing others to take action on climate change.
The training is accredited by the Carbon Literacy Project. Staff members taking part will need to attend and complete 7 hours of training to receive the certification.